At a pivotal and energising point in Sarabande’s expansion and strengthening of our public offerings, we are seeking an organised team player with an eye for detail and a finger on the pulse of the cultural scene, keen to work in a fast-paced & exciting environment on digital and marketing at Sarabande High Road, our site in Tottenham.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop professionally in a dynamic creative team, owning projects from start to end. Working directly with the CEO, and with a focus on House of Bandits online and at our physical store (which is in its nascent journey) this role is a brilliant way to put your own unique spin on the foundation and build something long lasting.
The successful applicant will engage and manage digital projects, executing a smooth and effective e-commerce system. A background in e-commerce, content marketing and website development, with some experience in customer service or sales position preferable.
Candidates should have 2-3+ years digital and design professional experience, preferably in a creatively lead company. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
The digital side of the role would cover e-commerce, website and content and the marketing side would be focused on House of Bandits and also extend to Sarabande in general where appropriate. Your roles and responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Creating a marketing strategy with the CEO to implement in House of Bandits
- Managing and implementing website developments for our shop, House of Bandits,ensuring stock is up to-date and managed well
- Marketing of the shop online and with special in-store events and pop-ups
- Responsible for maximising and growing our digital audience for the shop, ensuring that the activities and opportunities of the foundation are effectively and clearly communicated
- Producing, editing and uploading content for House of Bandits and Sarabande instagram where appropriate
- Occasionally assisting in arranging talks and events, supporting the rest of the team to execute the mission of the foundation and where necessary on events and operations in the building
- Liaising with digital lead based in Haggerston site and working together on projects
- You will be required to do a fire marshal and first aid course
- Website design and/or build
- SEO analytics understanding
- Photo editing (Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom)
- Social media coordination
- Digital strategy and marketing
- A strong eye for good design and visual aesthetics
- Time management – punctual and reliable, able to manage workload and priorities effectively. Can perform multiple tasks within the required timeframe.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Comfortable in an environment of evolving responsibilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – able to build strong relationships with both internal and external contacts. Is confident and able to interact professionally and appropriately with all.
- Video editing (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Photography (Digital)
- Graphic design for digital and print (Adobe InDesign & Adobe Illustrator)
- Project and events production, or a strong can-do attitude will suffice!
Deadline for applications – We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, we will be reviewing applications on a first come first serve basis.
Please email a one-page cover letter, CV & portfolio to: email@example.com