We're looking for volunteers to join the Foundation's digital team!
Sarabande was established by Lee Alexander McQueen, who left his estate to the foundation to support the UK’s best emerging creative talent through scholarships, studio space and industry mentoring. The Foundation continues Lee Alexander McQueen’s ethos of ‘giving back’ and creates an environment reflecting his open-minded approach to absorbing diverse, creative influences and applying them in new and exciting ways.
In addition to providing scholarships and studio space to artists, Sarabande produces a number of events, from the practical to the inspirational. Past events include a talks from the likes of Andrew Bolton, Nick Knight, Jake Chapman, Tim Walker and Molly Goddard.
Our schedule is continuously evolving here at Sarabande, therefore, this creative role will be very diverse. We are primarily looking for someone who will support the team on digital tasks but who will also assist during our events (adhering to the COVID-19 government guidelines) and help with general tasks. The experience of working at Sarabande is unmatchable, operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with like-minded, supportive individuals. The ideal candidate will be motivated, communicative with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the digital team in documenting projects for the foundation, stories of our artists and filming and photographing our events
- Archiving film footage, imagery, brand assets and documents.
- Posting on our social media channels
- Assisting in the organisation and promotion of our events (adhering to the COVID-19 government guidelines)
- Creating presentations, press packs and additional visual documents
- Help with general tasks required to run the foundation
- Video Editing
- Photography Editing
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
Volunteer duration: 3 months minimum.
Expenses will be covered.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and outline your availability upon application.